Thursday 22 April 2010

Question 4: Who would be the audience for your media product?

My magazine is primarily targeted at young males as i believe that it would be the most effective of audiences to target as my product is a fresh new take on the genre of folk music which young adults/teenagers would like and as i have mentioned earlier, my magazine is male dominated because of the genre of music that features in my magazine so i will be most successful by targeting the young male group. Furthermore, my magazine is also targeted at people who are very interested in folk music or playing acoustic instruments as i do not think that my magazine would entice many people who are not passionate about folk music. In order to show you my ideal reader you need look no further than the young male that is featured on my front cover and double page spread. Here are a few other examples of my ideal reader:



No comments:

Post a Comment